Semtech Announces Initial Production of Highly-Integrated ClearEdge® CDR
The ClearEdge CDR with single-ended EML laser driver (GN2106S) enables best-in-class performance with EML based TOSAs while solving the challenge of real estate in QSFP28 designs.
“Semtech’s 100G ClearEdge CDR and EML driver solution delivers lower power and more integration of components for EML-based LR4 and ER4 modules,” said Imran Sherazi, Vice President of Marketing and Applications for Semtech’s
Semtech will privately demonstrate the new solutions in its OFC booth (#1322) at the
ClearEdge GN2106S CDR Product Information:
- ClearEdge GN2106S is a quad CDR with integrated SE EML laser driver
- Used in applications such as 100G QSFP28 LR4 and ER4 modules
- Power dissipation: 790mW @ 1.5Vppse swing
- Extended Data Rate (24.0Gb/s to 28.1Gb/s) and i-Temp support
- Small die size of 6mm x 5mm FC-LFBGA package (including passives) with 0.4mm ball pitch
- Adaptive CTLE to improve link robustness
- View the ClearEdge GN2106S CDR product page.
- Learn about Semtech’s optical networking platforms: www.semtech.com/optical.
- Contact Semtech’s support team for technical support or general product inquiries.
- Follow Semtech on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube, and Google+.
About Semtech’s Optical Products
Semtech’s optical networking product platforms provide high-performance signal integrity for optical module solutions used by leading companies in the data center/enterprise networking, wireless infrastructure and passive optical network/Fiber to the X markets. For more information, visit www.semtech.com/optical.
Forward-Looking and Cautionary Statements
All statements contained herein that are not statements of historical fact, including statements that use the words “will,” “to achieve,” “designed to,” or other similar words or expressions, that describe Semtech Corporation’s or its management’s future plans, objectives or goals are “forward-looking statements” and are made pursuant to the
Semtech, the Semtech logo and ClearEdge are registered trademarks or service marks of
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/5e732d89-5912-4eb1-87dd-9eb57e0cd4e7
The photo is also available at Newscom, www.newscom.com, and via AP PhotoExpress.
Source: Semtech Corporation