Semtech Expands Its ClearEdge™ CDR Portfolio for Low-Cost 25G SFP28 SR Modules and Active Optical Cables
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/99015d9b-118e-4aec-81d6-71a66e4fe87a
"As demand for higher data rates increases, mid-scale data center and enterprise networking companies are transitioning to 25G AOCs and SR modules for server connections," said
- GN2147 is a solution for SFP28 SR modules and AOCs that includes dual ClearEdge CDRs, integrated transimpedance amplifier (TIA) and VCSEL driver. Offered in a compact 1.7mm x 3.0 mm bare die format, the transceiver consumes less than 400mW total power to enable highly differentiated module solutions.
- GN2148 incorporates a ClearEdge CDR with an integrated VCSEL driver, and GN2149 incorporates a ClearEdge CDR with an integrated TIA. Each chip is offered in a compact 1.2mm x 2.9mm bare die format and both Tx and Rx die consume less than 200mW power each. GN2148 uses proprietary VCSEL compensation technology to enable low-bandwidth VCSELs and extended reach beyond 150m OM3 fiber, and supports data rates from 24.0Gb to 28.1Gb to enable a wide range of applications.
- GN2147 product page
- GN2148 product page
- GN2149 product pages
- Learn about Semtech's optical networking products: www.semtech.com/optical.
- Contact Semtech's customer service team for technical support or general product inquiries.
- Sign up for Semtech's e-newsletter Inside Circuit for quarterly product updates.
Semtechon Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+.
About Semtech's Optical Products
Semtech's optical networking products provide high-performance signal integrity for optical module solutions used by leading companies in the data center/enterprise networking, wireless infrastructure, and passive optical network/Fiber to the X markets. For more information, visit www.semtech.com/optical.
OFC includes dynamic business programming, an exhibition of more than 600 companies, and high impact peer-reviewed research that, combined, showcase the trends and pulse of the entire optical networking and communications industry. OFC is managed by
Forward-Looking and Cautionary Statements
All statements contained herein that are not statements of historical fact, including statements that use the words "will," "transitioning to," "designed to," or other similar words or expressions, that describe Semtech Corporation's or its management's future plans, objectives or goals are "forward-looking statements" and are made pursuant to the Safe-Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause the actual results of
The photo is also available via Newscom, www.newscom.com, and via AP PhotoExpress.
Ronda Grech Semtech Corporation(805) 480-2193 email@example.com
News Provided by Acquire Media