Semtech's ClearEdge™ CDR Platforms Enter Full Production for Low-Cost 25G SFP28 SR Modules and Active Optical Cables
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/27433eb1-49ef-4e33-860f-3df8398cf491
"Semtech's best-in-class CDR performance coupled with enhanced laser driver and TIA features deliver outstanding performance with high yields and lower overall BOM costs for our customers at both 100G and 25G," said
ClearEdge CDR Platform Information:
- GN2147 is a solution for SFP28 SR modules and AOCs that includes dual (Tx and Rx) ClearEdge CDRs, integrated transimpedance amplifier (TIA) and VCSEL driver. Offered in a compact 1.8mm x 3.1mm bare die format, the transceiver consumes less than 450mW total power to enable highly differentiated module solutions. The GN2147 is the industry's first fully-integrated single-die solution to enable best cost and performance structure for AOCs.
- GN2148 incorporates a ClearEdge CDR with an integrated VCSEL driver and is offered in a compact 1.27mm x 2.95mm bare die format. Tx and Rx die consume less than 200mW power.
- GN2149 incorporates a ClearEdge CDR with an integrated TIA and is offered in a compact 1.24mm x 3.00m bare die format. Tx and Rx die consume less than 200mW power.
- Learn about Semtech's optical networking products: www.semtech.com/optical.
- Contact Semtech's support team for technical support or general product inquiries.
- Sign up for Semtech's e-newsletter Inside Circuit for quarterly product updates.
Semtechon Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, and Google+.
About Semtech's Optical Products
Semtech's optical networking products provide high-performance signal integrity for optical module solutions used by leading companies in the data center/enterprise networking, wireless infrastructure and passive optical network/Fiber to the X markets. For more information, visit www.semtech.com/optical.
Forward-Looking and Cautionary Statements
All statements contained herein that are not statements of historical fact, including statements that use the words "will," "designed to," or other similar words or expressions, that describe Semtech Corporation's or its management's future plans, objectives or goals are "forward-looking statements" and are made pursuant to the Safe-Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause the actual results of
The photo is also available at Newscom, www.newscom.com, and via AP PhotoExpress.
Ronda Grech Semtech Corporation(805) 480-2193 firstname.lastname@example.org
News Provided by Acquire Media