Semtech's Neo-Iso™ Platform Supports High Load Current HVAC and Industrial Applications
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/d2bae7e9-b796-4cb7-b935-0bf2f697dcd9
For commercial applications that are equipped with large three-phase contactors, such as commercial HVAC applications, the new Semtech Neo-Iso solid state relay is specifically designed to handle configurable inrush and steady state current limits. Compared to residential applications (i.e. smart thermostats, alarm panels, etc.), the three-phase contactors are heavier to close and can generate as much as 10A of inrush current, which the new Neo-Iso platform is specifically designed to handle.
"Semtech's Neo-Iso platform is now expanding beyond the home with high growth in industrial and commercial applications," said Francois Ricodeau, Product Line Manager for Semtech's Power and
Key Features of the New Neo-Iso Solid State Relay
- External FETs offer flexibility and options for maximum current selection
- Configurable inrush and steady state current limits
- Analog to digital converter with current, voltage and temperature measurements to widely expand diagnostic capabilities
- Low quiescent operating currents
- 15μA in ON state
- 2mA during measurement requests
- Switch to controller scalable galvanic isolation
- Single control signal for input commands
- Microcontroller-compatible levels
- Bi-directional blocking in OFF state
Pricing and Availability
The Neo-Iso solid state relay (SKU: TS13401) is available immediately in production quantities and are priced at
About Semtech's Neo-Iso™ Products
Semtech's Neo-Iso platform is a galvanic isolated intelligent power switch family that is optimized for residential and commercial applications including compact, low-voltage
- View all power management products: www.semtech.com/power-management.
- Contact Semtech's customer service team for technical support or general product inquiries.
Forward-Looking and Cautionary Statements
All statements contained herein that are not statements of historical fact, including statements that use the words "designed to," "optimized for," or other similar words or expressions, that describe Semtech Corporation's or its management's future plans, objectives or goals are "forward-looking statements" and are made pursuant to the Safe-Harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, as amended. Such forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that could cause the actual results of
The photo is also available at Newscom, www.newscom.com, and via AP PhotoExpress.
Ronda Grech Semtech Corporation(805) 480-2193 email@example.com
News Provided by Acquire Media