FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
- When did Semtech have its initial public offering (IPO)?
- Semtech went public in 1967.
- When does Semtech's fiscal year end?
- Semtech's fiscal year ends on the last Sunday of January each year.
- Where and when is Semtech's annual meeting of shareholders?
- Generally, Semtech annual meeting of shareholders is held in June each year at a location near the company's corporate headquarters in Southern California. Shareholders of record are invited to attend the meeting and should receive advance notice in the annual proxy statement mailer.
- Can I buy Semtech stock directly through the company?
- Semtech does not administer a direct purchase plan or a direct reinvestment plan. Interested investors should contact a financial institution, such as a brokerage firm, in order to purchase shares in Semtech.
- When has Semtech had stock splits?
- Since 1998, Semtech has had three two-for-one stock splits in the form of 100% stock dividends. The splits occurred on September 26, 2000, September 14, 1999, and January 13, 1998. Any questions regarding additional stock certificates relating to splits should be directed to Semtech's transfer agent Computershare at (877) 868-8019 if calling from within the U.S. or (201) 680-6578 if calling from outside the U.S. Hearing impaired individuals should dial (800) 952-9245. To contact Computershare online, go to https://www-us.computershare.com/investor/Contact.
- Whom should I contact about lost Semtech stock certificate, questions about the number of shares owned or additional certificates as a result of a stock split?
- Registered shareholders (shareholders who hold physical stock certificates) should contact Semtech's transfer agent, Computershare regarding the status of their account, changing their mailing address, replacing lost certificates, and transferring shares. Computershare can be reached as follows: Toll-Free within the U.S.: (877) 868-8019 Foreign Shareholders: (201) 680-6578 Hearing Impaired: (800) 952-9245 Online: https://www-us.computershare.com/investor/Contact Shareholders who hold Semtech stock in a brokerage account ("held in street name") should deal directly with their broker on issues such as selling their shares and transferring ownership.
- As a shareholder, how do I change my mailing address?
- If you are a registered shareholder (shareholders who hold physical stock certificates), report your change of address to Computershare at (877) 868-8019 if calling from within the U.S. or (201) 680-6578 if calling from outside the U.S. Hearing impaired individuals should dial (800) 952-9245. To contact Computershare online, go to https://www-us.computershare.com/investor/Contact. Street name holders should report any changes to their broker.